At the beginning of April, Mommy, Daddy and I headed to South Beach Miami. It's one of Mommy's favourite places and since her birthday is in April, Daddy thought it would be nice to bring her back (she celebrated last year's bday there as well).
We stayed at Loew's Miami Beach because it had a reputation for being the most kid friendly hotel in South Beach. And it did not disappoint!!!
It's the largest hotel right on the beach and it's centrally located on Collins Ave, close to Ocean Drive and Lincoln Road Mall (which is Mommy's fav hang-out...not surprisingly!)
It's the largest hotel right on the beach and it's centrally located on Collins Ave, close to Ocean Drive and Lincoln Road Mall (which is Mommy's fav hang-out...not surprisingly!)
This is the St. Moritz Tower of the hotel which faces the "sunning lawn".

This was the view from our balcony. We were pleasantly surprised that we had such a great ocean view. Ocean view doesn't always mean you actually get one in Miami!
This was the pathway to the pool...yes...I could get used to this.
As you can see, the hotel has the most amazing pool! And it's beach front too so you can simply walk out to the Lummus Park board walk and then right onto the beach.

We spent a lot of time at the pool!

They had a great kiddie entrance...it was graduated so I could sit and play or just wade in.

Just before we arrived, Loews won Best Family Vacation spot in Conde Nast. So to celebrate, they gave their guests a fourth night for free and a $200 food and beverage credit that you could use at any of their restaurants - including pool side dining.

Their kiddie menu had mac n-cheese with a side of fries AND watermelon.
DELISH!!

After lunch, we'd hit the beach.

And frollick in the surf...

...and play in the sand...

...and practice our model poses in the sand LOL.

After an overnight storm, a whole bunch of jelly fish were washed up on the beach. It wasn't until we got home that Mommy did a google search and found out that this is a Portuguese Man of War - one of the most deadly jelly fish in the world!!!

Another way to beat the heat was by endulging in Loew's amazing pool side smoothies.
And of course by swimming in the pool.


I swear we spent90% of our time in the water!
Surprise - another Mac N Cheese lunch!
Like my Mommy, I LOVED South Beach and I'm already asking my parents when we can return. I hope we make an annual tradition.
Thanks Daddy - for a wonderful family vacation. Here's to many more! XOXOX




No comments:
Post a Comment