They also have a ton of kiddie parks at Spring Bank and I managed to con Jody into a little swing session for me.
WWWHHEEEE!
The following morning I awoke to find out that the Easter Bunny had been to Nana's. How on earth he found out that I wasn't at home, I'll never know.
The Easter Bunny was very crafty at hiding all the goodies.
But I managed to find them all!!
We weren't the only ones excited by the nice weather...Stevie (what I've named the snake that hangs out under Nana's deck) decided to catch some rays as well!
Unlike Mommy, Nana is very good at catching all things creepy and crawly - much to my delight!
And unlike my Daddy - I'm not afraid of snakes at all.
See Daddy...he won't hurt you, I promise!
Let's call Aunt Karyn and see if she'll come for a visit and bring Madison. And yes...your eyes do not deceive you...I am wearing shorts!
Maddie and I had a great time playing ball with the tennis balls Nana keeps when the annoying boy next store loses them over the fence.
The perfect show of gratitude for an hour of fun? A nice bell rub :)
Aunt Karyn also brought some yummy peanut butter cookies with Reece's Peanut butter cups in them. And she has the coolest glasses.
I had a blast at Nana and Jody's for the weekend. And the Easter bunny also left treats for me to find at Nana and Papa's house as well as remembering to leave me some at home when we got back to London.
That's the bonus of having a Mom who celebrates Orthodox Easter - you get twice as much candy!!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment