Friday, June 11, 2010

The Rock - ROCK!

I've been to a lot of sporting events, but I've never been to a lacrosse game (don't tell Nana...she used to play and would be very upset with me!)
That all changed when Daddy got us a box for a Toronto Rock Game. It was an important playoff game so the ACC was packed.
Since I was the only kid there, Mommy decided to give me something to do and make me the official event photographer. As you'll soon see, that was perhaps NOT the best idea!

Here is a pretty respectible shot I took of the game in action. At this point The Rock were losing 8-0!!

Of course, I had to get a shot of my Daddy.
And of Tom.

Then it was self-portrait time. Here is me and Emma.

Extreme close up! In my defence, I have little arms :)

Steph and I.

I wanted to see what colour my popsicle had turned my tongue so I took a picture of it!

The Rock started to rally so Mom and Tasha got in on the action with their rally towels.

I'm not sure Mom was happy with this call.

Steph helped me change the settings on the camera so I could express my artist side.

Until Mommy decidded to ruin it!

Once Mommy decided I'd taken enough photos, I moved on to sending her BBM's with Tom's blackberry. I also managed to email a phone number to Mommy's and Tom's friend Morgan - not even the grown ups are sure how I managed that one!

After all the excitement, a million candies and the biggest popsicle you have ever seen - I crashed - HARD! And Mommy caught Tom using my head as a beer rest!!!

BUSTED!!!!!!!!

No comments: