Monday, April 26, 2010

Spring Fling

In March we also went to the Spring Fling held at the Rogers Centre. They basically fill the field of the Centre with tons of kiddie rides, games and candy.
I love the Merry-go-round and made Daddy go on it with me a few times!

Despite the frown on this face here, I think Daddy had a great time on all of the kiddie rides.

It was my very first time having cotton candy. And really...what's better than a cotton candy mustache?

How about a cotton candy tongue?!

Poor Mommy spent most of her time being the coat check.

While I took advantage of my "all you can ride" pass :)


My favourite ride was the Super Slide, which I made Daddy go on about 50 times!!!


I had a blast at the Spring Fling and I can't wait to go back next year!

No comments: