

With my first item checked off of my Santa list, I moved on the another present.
A batman helicoptor! I must have been really good this year!

I got this pretty outfit that I loved so much I had to try it on right away. At this point, I was more than half way through my presents and still no sign of the big Batman figurine nor the Barbie computer that I had asked for.

I did get an Scuba Spiderman that I can use the bathtub. Maybe Santa got confused and left it for me instead of the Batman. That's okay...I love Spiderman too!

At last...here is the Dark Knight. Santa really did get my list.

I LOVE BATMAN!
However, I also really did want that Barbie laptop. Oh well...there is always next year. On to the last present.

Alright...what's in this one? Another Batman toy?

OH MY GOD....it's my Barbie computer!!!
I love this thing!
Thank you Santa!
No comments:
Post a Comment