Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Christmas - Take 2!

On Christmas Day, we headed to Nana and Papa's for our Etherington Family Christmas.

OH NO...there aren't any presents for me! I must have been a bad girl!!

Just kidding...I'm adorable! How could I not get presents??!!

I got some great books from Aunt Katie, Uncle Mark and Nana and Papa. And if you look closely, you can see the real pearl necklace I got from Nana...it was hers when she was a little girl!! It matched my beautiful gold dress perfectly (which coincidentally my Aunt Kathy bought me for Xmas...LAST YEAR! When will I grow??).

As you can see, the Etherington kids did alright in the gift department (as did the Etherington adults). What a lucky family we are!
I got some great gifts...including these super cool personalized t-shirts from...you guessed - Aunt Katie!!!

Kaya and I had a little 'love-in' while we were wrapped in the pretty pashminas Aunt Katie gave Mommy and Aunt Andrea.

Whoa...TOO MUCH LOVE!!!!!!!
Of course, a visit with my cousins would not be complete without a 'chippie fest'. You can ask Mommy's friend Leah...I LOVE chippies!!

Kaya and I enjoyed our Christmas dinner at our little Peter Rabbit table.

"Are you sure there's no rum in this eggnog?"

1 comment:

Leah said...

She loves her chipies and I should be thanking her for saving me from having to lose a few extra pounds of baby weight!