Sunday, February 08, 2009

Hey Charlotte, it's MY birthday!

We know it's "Hey Shorty, it's my birthday" but Mommy couldn't resist using this title for Aunt Katie.  If you want to know the details, just ask Mommy :-)

We had my 3rd birthday at Playworks - a giant indoor playground with tons of sand, slides and rides.

This indoor "roller coaster" was a hit with all of my party guests.  WHEEE!

There were all kinds of ropes and stairs to climb with fun slides to get back down.  And yes...it did kill Mommy that I am not wearing a pretty dress for my party.  But I really wanted to wear my new Batman and Robin t-shirt - surprise, surprise!

Of course, all of my cousins were there as well.  
Mommy loves this picture of Beej..."My name is Etherington, Brian Etherington!"

I had a great time with Kevin on the giant swinging balls!

Very special thanks to Kevin's sister, Shannon, for taking amazing photos that day.  I felt very special having my own personal photographer.  Mommy just wishes she could post all of the photos Shannon took!

Both my cousins, Kaya and Sarah, had fun on the swinging balls.  And as you'll see in the next few photos...they weren't the only ones!!!

Aunt Aly and Jody got into the 'swing' of things!

Mommy will use this picture as black mail later on, Aunt Aly!

And even Nana got in on the action.

After all of that running around, it was time to recharge with a pizza lunch - complete with Batman plates and napkins!

Leila, Reese and Erika needed to grab some food as well.

Mmm....pizza!!

I also had a Batman and Robin cake, shocking, I know!

And Mommy even made Batman cupcakes with homemade butter cream frosting and stickers.

"Happy Birthday to Me!!"

Oh yeah...icing rocks!

I had an amazing day filled with lots of good friends, good food and good times!  Thanks so much to everyone for celebrating with me and making my 3rd birthday a day to rememeber.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments: