Sunday, October 12, 2008

Kaya's 4th Birthday party

On the last weekend of September, my cousin Kaya had her 4th birthday party.  It was a Superhero/Princess party and much to Mommy's horror I wanted to go as....

...BATMAN!!
Check out my super serious Dark Knight pose.

It took some coaxing but I finally smiled.  Geez Mommy...don't you know that Superheroes don't smile.  Saving the world from destruction is serious business!

Here is a picture without my mask...please don't reveal my true identity.  Or I'll have to come and find you!!!

Superheroes are also generous.  Here I am feeding B.J. some of my cake.

After this, I decided to test my photography skills.  Mommy is surprised and amazed that I actually took all of the photos below...ALL BY MYSELF!!!  
(Perhaps I should have gone to the party as Peter Parker.  All you comic nerds will get that one!).

Here's a picture of the birthday girl (Princess Aurora) blowing out her candles.

And this is Kaya's grandpa Andy and my cousin Sarah (Princess Belle).

This is my Nana KJ.

This is my silly (and funny) Uncle Mark.

And my awesome Aunt Katie (the one who embroiders my name on all of my clothes).  
How Uncle Mark got her to marry him, I'll never know!!

Here is my Papa.

And unfortunately...this is my Dad!!!

No comments: