Mommy is very delayed in posting these pics from my cousin Brian John's 2nd birthday party. Sorry about that Beej...it's not because we don't love you (cause we do...a whole lot!)

Here is the birthday boy thoughfully tasting the icing on his cake to ensure it's safe for the rest of us to eat!!

It sure was tasty!

Aunt Katie gave me a pink purse with my name on it, filled with all sorts of goodies - including this purple princess crown. It was no surprise that I loved it!

Beej demonstrated his accounting skills by counting the beer caps from Mommy and Aunt Katie's Coronas. Hey...isn't this supposed to be a kids party??

And of course all of the female cousins thought it was only fair if we helped Beej open up, and play with, his birthday presents. After all...what are cousins for?

Aunt Katie also had a really cool swimming pool in the back yard filled with toys for us to play with. At first I just wanted to hang out from the outside...

...but then I dropped the toy I was playing with, went to reach for it and got a closer look at the inside...much too close!!!

Beej showed off his impression of Tom Cruise from the movie "Cocktail" with his measuring skills - too cute! And apparently he also have a bit too much cake (as evident by the chocolate all over his face!).

Happy Birthday Beej.
We love you very much and can't believe you are two years old already!!
Now will someone give me the keys to Daddy's new car so I can take this baby for a test drive?
No comments:
Post a Comment