My mommy and daddy abandoned me yet again at the beginning of October...this time for a trip to the south of France. But before you begin to feel sorry for me remember that whenever they take off on me, they leave me with Nana C...and we have a BLAST!
Here's a look at some of our escapades.

When I dine with Nana, it's not just dinner but 'fine dining'. Check out my red wine, placemat and our candle to set the mood. Mommy and Daddy never let me do that!

Nana finally got to see me in my ballet ensemble and to see me in my dance class.
Hold on...I think I'm getting a call on my pink princess cell phone...

"Hello? What's that you say...you'd like me to be the lead in Swan Lake? I'm gonna have to check with my manager a.k.a. Nana and get back to you!"
(check out the Davey Bar in the back door...Nana must have thought someone would try to break in and steal me. I am pretty cute ya know!).

Nana took me to Toys R Us and bought me this cool Batman figurine and I had to take him to the park for a swing.
It's a wonder I could do anything with this super tight hat on my head. Mommy laughed so hard milk came out of her nose when she saw this pic...this hat is from last year. And let's just say that it didn't fit me then either!!!!

What did Mommy love about my time with Nana??
She somehow got me to wear PANTS!!! Yep...it's been 5 months, 2 weeks and 4 days since I have last put on a pair. The sad part...the ones from last Fall still fit.
Thanks Nana for coming to stay with me in Toronto. I had a wonderful time with you. I miss you already and can't wait for your next visit (and some of your yummy cookies).
No comments:
Post a Comment