Friday, October 24, 2008

Apple picking...sort of!

On Thanksgiving weekend we went to Applewoods Farm for our 3rd annual apple picking adventure with Tom and Aly.


The good news...it was a gorgeous warm and sunny day. The bad news...there were no more apples left to pick!


I didn't mind as the tractor was still giving rides around the orchard!

After three years, I'm a pro and I now like to ride 'all by myself'!

We played on some hay bales, Uncle Tom bought me a hot dog lunch, and I helped us navigate our way through the corn stalk maze. (It was freaking Mommy out since she was having Children of The Corn flashbacks the entire time!).


We did find some pumpkins to pick! I had a great time in the pumpkin patch. Uncle Tom seemed to have a knack for finding the good ones. Mommy...not so much!!
Thanks to Aly and Tom for taking us yet again. We had a really fun time and can't wait to go again next year for the fourth time!!
Mommy found some pics of my very first Applewoods visit. Here I am with a little apple I picked all by myself.

And here is my very first tractor ride. Look how tiny I am. The date was October 1st, 2006 so I was only 10 months old. Mommy can't believe that I was still small enough to fit into the Baby Bjorn. And that only 15 days after this photo was taken, I was walking!!!!


No comments: