Over the Labour Day weekend, I went to my friend Taylor's 3rd birthday party. My faithful blog followers may remember that Taylor's mommy was my first daycare provider and she was my very first friend.

It was a gorgeous day...perfect for some strawberries and a dip in the wading pool at Davisville Park.

Taylor's mommy made her an ooey, gooey chocolate birthday cake which I enjoyed A LOT!

Much to mommy's surprise, I also enjoyed the big slide at the park. I usually stick to the smaller one. But come on...this was a 3 year old party and I had to prove I could run with the big dogs!

Happy Birthday Taylor! Thanks for inviting me to your party.

And thanks for the super cool loot bag filled with all sorts of Princess goodies. Even this 'hair' band...which even though I have no hair I insisted on wearing home from the party!
1 comment:
Hi little Skylar!
Just wanted to drop you a quick note to say that your Grandma "Cathy" always sends me articles from your blog. I felt that it was about time that I left you a comment. I think that you are a very sweet little girl, and your parents must be so proud of you. Skylar you are so very lucky to have such caring people around you. Someday I hope to be able to meet you in person.. Much love to you & mom & dad --(I sure miss being able to spend time with the family, it's not so easy when you live in another city! Psst--I'm very proud of you Nichole!) By the way Skylar looks very cute in her princess hairband! Love Aunt Colleen--"Cousin Colleen" to Skylar
Post a Comment