Thursday, June 26, 2008

Nana's Birthday BBQ

A few weekends ago the Etherington family got together at our place for a Happy Birthday BBQ for Nana.  She celebrated a very special birthday (I'm just not allowed to say which one it was!).

Of course no party is complete without some bubble blowing!


Here Nana...let me pop that for you.

Thumbs up for my bubble popping prowess...and my super cute pig tails!
Kaya and I decided that while bubbles were fun, some sprinkler action might be even better.
Beej, on the other hand, decided it was probably safer to chill with a soccer ball in the shade.
But after some coaxing he seemed mildly interested in my flower sprinkler.  Although he made no comment about my new "baby" suit Mommy bought me in NYC.
"Seriously Kaya...I'm sure you could clear the top of this puppy if you took a running jump at it!!"  

Oh yeah...this is refreshing!
Kaya and I had a cuddle while we dried off from our water adventures.
And B.J. played with his favourite things....TRUCKS!

After our delicious bbq steak, we moved inside for Nana's birthday cake.  Note Beej's hand in the cake!!  All of us had a wee bit too much sugar and had a crazy session of running, jumping, leaping and even crashing in Jimmy's cat bed.  To see highlights of our high jinx, head over to B.J.'s blog at www.bjetherington.blogspot.com





No comments: