Thursday, June 26, 2008

My first sleepover at Aunt Aly's!

Mommy had to go away for a few days to Muskoka for work and she took Daddy along. Aunt Aly and Uncle Tom were brave enough to take me to their house for my very first overnight at their new house.

Mommy loves this picture...especially seeing as I could totally pass for Aunt Aly and Uncle Tom's kid.

Uncle Tom and I had a great time snuggling up to watch A Bug's Life. A few weeks ago, it was Bug Week at school so I'm now heavily into bugs!

What's in this apple juice? It's probably some weird Asidophilus blend that Aunt Aly got at the Health Food Store!

Time for a dance break in my "Bitzy" dress....that's when Aunt Aly wraps my blankie named bitzy around me.

Then it's back to cuddles and a movie!

The next day we went to Chuck E. Cheese. Uncle Tom told us it was because he thought I would like it. But Aunt Aly and I know he just used me as an excuse to go for himself!! Check out his concentration on this game. I think he goes there more often than he lets on. I thought I saw a membership card in his wallet!

Stuart Little and I had a nice chat in the car.

And what better way to cap off a day at Chuckie's than with a slice of pizza??

Thanks Aunt Aly and Uncle Tom for watching me for two days. You survived!! But I have a feeling I won't be seeing you for some time :-)

No comments: