Monday, June 09, 2008

My new backyard!

We haven't been blogging much for the past month 'cause we've been busy! The first order of business? Finishing the fence and extending the deck with a covered portion for the all season grilling on Daddy's new funky red BBQ.
The second order?? Getting us some grass!!

Daddy had to remove all of the rocks that were in our backyard. I would say he also had to remove the grass but there wasn't any!

Then the sod and the top soil were dropped off at the front of the house. Unfortunately for Daddy the sod was dropped off first so he had to move it all before he could even start the top soil.

Ta Da! The finished product!

I ran out right away the next day and took the new grass out for a spin! You'd never know it from these pictures but Daddy picked the stormiest and coldest day to lay all of this out - all by himself. Thanks SOOOO much Daddy. I LOVE my new backyard.

No comments: