We went to London to visit Nana C and Jody and when I got there, the coolest present was waiting for me...my very own MOTORCYCLE!!
Check it out...I've got my own pink HOG and my hair is actually long enough now to blow in the wind!!! I'm so lucky.
It didn't really like to get going on the grass though so Mommy had to give me a little push. We took it out on the sidewalk and it worked like a charm. I got pretty good at steering it but Mom still thinks we should get me a helmet...just in case!!
Nana C also got me these super cool pink shades AND a new raincoat (also in pink...I'm sensing a theme here!).
With my shades and my new Nike runners, I'm a soccer force to be reckoned with...or atleast I will be once Daddy sets up the soccer net he bought me for the backyard. Yikes...I can already feel the burn from the wind sprints! Good thing I'm a huge fan of soccer (and my super amazing pink Nike soccer ball from Aunt Katie and Uncle Mark).Thanks Nana and Jody for a wonderful weekend. I had so much fun visiting...even if Nana couldn't come in the car with us back to Toronto like I wanted!!

No comments:
Post a Comment