Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Don't try and pet a Bee!!

As you all know, Mr. Bee is one of my favourite toys. We do everything together: have baths, watch movies, go for long walks in the park, etc. So when I saw a bee outside in the garden at school last week, I couldn't understand why he didn't seem to want to hang out with me.
So...just like in this picture, I tried to grab the bee and I ended up with my very first bee sting!!!

I took it like a champ, though and didn't even cry. Mommy explained to me that real bees don't like to play with little girls and that they have a very important job to do collecting pollen from flowers. I was a bit upset with my friend, Mr. Bee but we are now on good terms again!

1 comment:

tom&aly said...

poor minnie! I tried to tell her mr.bee was evil!