Monday, January 07, 2008

Boxing Day

On Boxing Day, we headed over to Nana and Papa's for our Etherington Family Christmas.
I have a gorgeous gold dress that my great Aunt Kathy bought me just for the occasion. But when I tried it on, it was too big! Oh well...it will make a stunning Easter dress (let's hope I grow before then!).

We wanted to get a nice family shot, but I wasn't quite willing to give up my hold on the Tostitos.

Seriously...not letting go of the bowl people!

Nana and Papa got us a trip to Florida and all kinds of cool things to bring down with us - like this neat Dora hockey stick and puck. Daddy loved this gift!

I got a really neat Backyardigans pirate ship for the bath from Aunt Katie, along with a Dora pirate book that Uncle Sean read to B.J. and I.

Daddy...please...enough with that hat!!
Thank you to everyone for spoiling us rotten. We all had such a good time that mommy didn't even snap that many pictures since she didn't want to miss any of the fun.
Can't wait to head down to Florida in a few weeks for my very first trip to the Beach!!!

No comments: