Monday, January 07, 2008

Christmas visitors!

One of the greatest things about the holiday season is the visits you get from family and friends that you don't get to see as often as you would like.

Hey Jimmy! I heard that Mommy's Uncle Gord is coming today...can you see him yet??

I had such a nice time with UG (Mom's nickname for Uncle Gord). I made sure to catch him up on all the Disney Princess stories.

He even let me style and brush his hair.

What a second! Where is his hair?? I think I might even have more hair than he does!
He also has a really cool Harley Davidson hat that he let me wear (it goes with his Harley motorcycle).

Who says you can't wear a Harley hat with a pink sweatshirt and silver necklace??

The next night my God parents came over with their son, Kai. As you can see, he was very excited to be over!

I like him because he doesn't grab any of my toys, he let's me boss him around and I'm taller than him (so he's only 6 months old...don't take this away from me...I've got to be taller than someone!).

Seriously, Mom! Is he still here?

No comments: