I woke up to find that Santa had been to my house during the night.
(I tried to stay up but that guy is mighty tricky...and fast!).
(I tried to stay up but that guy is mighty tricky...and fast!).
He left me a big Pablo doll in my stocking along with some other really cool things...like some Ariel (Little Mermaid) chap stick...
...and these neat Disney Princess bandages (which I need since I'm a bit of a clutz. Santa really knows me well!).
Look! There are even more presents under the tree!!
Mommy had all kinds of goodies out for us to snack on. And Daddy made Mimosas (not sure what they are but I wasn't offered one!).
I did get my very own bowl of Ritz chips!
You know what they say..."you can dress her up, but you can't take her out!". Thanks for the super cute dress Auntie Meigs. I actually asked to wear it (which made Mommy's entire Xmas!).
Hmm...what is this present? This bow makes a nice accessory to my dress. See mommy..now I'm even accessorizing!
And what could be a better accessory than a pink Disney Princess cell phone. Thanks Great Grandma Marlene!!
Nana C and Jody got me this really nice sled to make my winter trips to school fun for me and easier for mommy!
And Aunt Aly and Uncie Tom got me this super cool Cash-O (that's Aunt Aly speak for a cash register...it's what she used to call her's when she was little like me).
Mommy bought these cute little sugar cookies and we had a little cookie decorating party while we waited for the turkey to cook.
Look how seriously Nana Jody is taking her work!!
I think I ate more icing and decorations than actually went on my cookies. But I was just being festive :-)
To everyone's surprises (including her own), Mommy won the first annual Xmas Texas Hold 'Em poker tournament. She thinks her win was due to luck. I think it's all of the times she has watched Casino Royale this past month on The Movie Network!!
With the adorable and comfy P.J's I got from my Nana's and my new Pablo by my side, it was time to hit the sack. Thanks to everyone for a wonderful first Xmas in our new home!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment