Those of you who know me, understand how much I love my food. And Uncle Gus' house is a great place to start my long weekend food fest...his wife Maria is an amazing cook!
After a yummy meal of pasta, I wanted to enjoy a cup of "coffee" with my dessert!
My cousin, Katerina has all kinds of cool toys that she let me play with. She is very good at sharing.
We then went up to her room where Uncle Gus read us some stories...he's such a big softy!
My cousin Elisabeth may be young, but she sure is funny!
Katerina just got her very own library card so she was excited to show Aunt Aly all of the books she has just borrowed.
After all of my rolling around on the bed with Elisabeth, I had quite the hair-do!
On Saturday, the food just kept on comin' with a trip to the Pickle Barrell for breakfast. Aunt Aly always colours with me...but she can hog the crayons sometimes :-)
I discovered these curious little packets with something called "peanut butter" in them. Apparently, I'm not supposed to have it until I'm 2 but it sure is tasty!
Auntie Meigs (my godmother) was supposed to go out for a nice, fancy dinner with Mommy and Daddy that night but we couldn't find a sitter. So we all headed to a nice, kid friendly place for dinner...Lick's!
And you know how I adore their Banana milkshakes.....mmmm, tasty!
Ouch...brain freeze!
I decided I had better walk off some of my dinner so I walked home up Yonge Street with Auntie Meigs and Kenny. Thanks so much for taking me for dinner you two - I had a great time!
And the eating continues! This time it was a little ice cream after my lunch at the Unionville music festival with Nana KJ and Papa.
Unionville was such a sweet, little town. I really liked seeing all of the brass instruments...I had never seen those up close and personal before.
No comments:
Post a Comment