Sunday, August 26, 2007

B.J.'s 1st Birthday Party!!

On Sunday, it was my cousin Brian John's 1st Birthday party so we went over to his house for a pool party.

Whose the cutest one year old boy in the world? Hey...that would be me (B.J.)!

My Aunt Katie had the entire backyard turned into an outdoor wonderland with pools, balls, hoola hoops and a bubble machine!

I love Bubbles!!!

I was the first one in my bathing suit and into the pools!

Superstar Maya came with her Mommy and Daddy...she has to wear her cool sunglasses so the paparazzi don't find her.

Papa showed the birthday boy how to burst bubbles with his fingers and he was very good at that game.

My cousin Sarah tried her hand at the hoola hoop.


But she just ended up eating it!Speaking of eating...Beej was getting pretty ansy for his bday cake. And who could blame him? He's never had dessert before!

Once the sugar hit his bloodstream...he was all over it. I'm in the background wondering where my slice is.

Papa had to console me as I waited for my turn. You know I don't like to miss out on food.

Are you serious, Papa? My turn is coming up next???

Mmmm....sweet goodness! Thanks Aunt Katie for giving me an extra big piece...you're the best!

Aunt Katie also set up a crazy sprinkler but everyone was too scared to go in it. Much to my amazement, my mom risked frizzing her straightened hair to lead the charge with my cousin Kaya and I.

After a few times through with mommy...Kaya ventured through the water on her own.

I braved it a few more times with my Uncle Sean.

We dried off and helped Beej open his presents. We had so much fun. Thanks to Aunt Katie and Uncle Mark for throwing a wonderful party (and for the awesome personalized loot bags).
And Happy 1st Birthday Beej - we love you!!!!

No comments: