Tuesday, July 24, 2007

All Girls Weekend

With Daddy gone for the entire weekend, Mommy and I packed our schedule full of "girlie" things to do. First off we stopped at Baby Gap and bought me some yoga pants, matching tank and shrug...because I work out quite often.

Then it was off to Amore for brunch with Mommy's friends Hersey and Kate.

I'm becoming quite the master of the juice box. Mmmmm....juice box!

Both Hersey and Kate worked at Special Olympics Canada with Mommy. We went for brunch to say goodbye to Kate. She's moving to New Haven as the assistant women's basketball coach at Yale. Daddy's hoping she'll make some good connections for my future enrollment. Good luck Kate - we'll miss you!

Of course the next stop was The Cupcake Shoppe...conveniently located one shop away from Amore (and you thought Mommy was just a pretty face!). There are no pics of us eating cupcakes, they went way too fast.

Then we went to the Party Shoppe where Hersey bought me two balloons. Mommy tied them to my rocking zebra and I have so much fun bashing them around.

The next day, Mommy and went for a long walk and then went for a swim with Aunt Aly and Uncie Tom's. Here's a picture of me learning to blow a whistle.
We had a great time but both Mommy and I are happy to have Daddy home.

2 comments:

Kiss Me Kate said...

Hi Etherington Girls! I was lookin' at the great pics on the blog but had trouble viewing a lot of them...this could be the bad computer skills of the blog uploader or even perhaps the blog viewer!! Missing you tons!
Kate
PS Happy Bday to Paul from both of us!

Kiss Me Kate said...

Wait a second...why does it say that that message was from Kris when it was from Kate Kates?! :)...seriously?