On Tuesday night, I went with Mommy and Daddy and the motionball board to the TSN box to watch the Blue Jays play the Twins.
I was introduced to this amazing food called Popcorn.
Buttery, salty and fluffly little bite sized morsels - Yummy!
Why have I never had this wonderous food before? And no...I don't care if you are Dave Hodge...you can't have any of my popcorn!
Mmmm...an Apple Juice drink box chaser.
What?! I'm not touching the fancy dragon boat sushi platter...I promise!
Daddy was just a bit too excited about the game. And I'm scowling because I've been banned from consuming any more treats (since I had already eaten popcorn, chips, cheezies, pizza and chicken fingers). Oh, and I learned that leaning over t0 the box beside you to grab their beer nuts is apparently NOT acceptable behaviour. Who knew?

1 comment:
glad you had fun at the game, too bad i wasn't able to babysit. Good news is that I have a pop corn popper so next time you come over I'll make some for you! YUM!
xo
aunt aly
Post a Comment