Sunday, May 27, 2007

What a weekend!!!

This past weekend, my nana's came to visit me from London because we had to celebrate Mommy and Nana J's belated birthday, a belated Mother's Day and Uncle Tom's 30th birthday.

With all of these events, I thought I had better give Mommy a hand with her blogging.

Mommy, please! Don't put a picture of me blogging on the blog!

GO SAINTS GO!!!!

On Saturday morning, we went to see Daddy's alma mater, St. Andrew's College play U.C.C. in the Championship Rugby game. Daddy and I dressed in the school colours - Red and White. (and I know it's a rugby game, but my soccer ball must come everywhere with me!)

Even though I can never attend S.A.C. because it's an all boys school, I wore my S.A.C. shirt that Aunt Katie bought me. See...it has my name embroidered on the front corner...

....and "My Dad's a '95 " on the back! It's such a cute shirt - thanks Aunt Katie!


In fact, it was so cute that Mommy got mobbed by a bunch of other Saints fans asking where we got it. Hmm...I think we might has something lucrative here. Come and see me and we'll talk business!

Daddy tried to explain the game of Rugby to Mommy and I, but I just couldn't wrap my head around it. Why isn't the ball called "dead" by the ref when they are tackled? Why are they passing backwards??

Since we couldn't follow the game, Mommy and I decided to help spread Dandelions all over the U.C.C. field. Take that U.C.C.!!!

The Saints won so we got to run down onto the field.


Just me and my daddy - yep - I'm a daddy's girl!


Later on Saturday, we went to Uncle Tom's mom's house for a birthday bbq.
Uncle Tom's other niece Karina was there too and we played in the grass with the puppy.

After a few hours chasing us around (and digging holes in the dirt under the patio), Kyan was tired!

Now...normally, I'm very well behaved but I didn't like Karina hanging out with my Nana.
Here you can see my hand on Karina's chest...right before I tried to push her off of Nana's lap!

A visit from Nana is never complete without a visit to the Pickle Barrel on Sunday for breakfast. Seriously, I think I've been there every month of my life since I was born!!

Now I'm old enough to colour the kiddie placemat!

If all of the adults would back off of my crayons! Nana - get your own!!


Mommy's always wondered why they have to put these signs on high chairs. I mean, of course you would buckle your child into the seat and watch them at all times, right??

Well...apparently, even if you do buckle them in, some kids figure out how to escape (note I'm on the outside of the high chair!).

Pickle Barrel really does have good pickles - yummy!

Can we take these to go?


Nana also always has to visit Starbucks to buy coffee beans when she is here (can you believe they only have 2 in the entire city of London!). We have 5 in a three block radius of our house - including one right at the end of our street!

After all of the weekend festivities, I could sleep for a week!

No comments: