Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Flag Football Rocks!

Mommy took a break from working hard and we went to Daddy's flag football game on Monday night.

Leah was there too to watch Darcy and she brought along her dog, Chewy (Tanta Leah...this blog's for you!!).

I had fun jumping on and off of her lap - until Mommy told me that it wasn't polite to jump on pregnant women!

So...I ate her potato chips instead. Yes...I have no shame!

My cousin B.J. was also there and we sat together in the grass watching both our Daddies and Aunt Katie play.

"Here Beej, you look a little pale. Let me put some sunscreen on you!".

"I know your red sand sifter is wonderous, but have you ever heard of the Backyardigans?"

"This is Pablo. He's my favourite!"

"Hey Skylar, they really do look neat! Read me some more of their adventures."

"Let's take a snack break. Beej...did you just burp?"

"Why don't you try on my hat?" While you are looking the other way, I'll just take a few of your puffy snacks. You know what they say...there's a sucker born every minute!

You know I'm just teasing you Beej...I love you!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Skylar you are more then welcome to my potato chips, I always bring extra with you in mind. Plus, Darcy can't tell me that I'm eating too many when I am sharing them.

Katie said...

Yeah... I was wondering how I went through all those puffy snacks so quickly! And when do I get to eat chips??