Here I am having some sweet dreams in the wee hours of the morning on April 16th...until I woke up to find that my parents had skipped town!!!! WITHOUT ME!!! Where could they have gone? And who, in their right mind, would want to leave ME??

Hmm...it looks hot, sunny and tropical. What a gorgeous view.


Now I remember seeing some travel brochures around the house for Cabo San Lucas, in the Baja California Peninsula in Mexico. But I thought for sure they would have taken me too!
And they took Uncle Mark and Aunt Katie too! Poor B.J. and I got the shaft (actually...we both got to spend a week with our respective grandparents and we got spoiled rotten. But don't tell them that...I'm gonna milk this one for all it's worth!)
What a second...who is this guy? Turns out that Daddy's friend Paul and his wife Karen were at the same resort and on the same flight down. What a small world.
Their secret is out...Daddy and Uncle Mark like fruity drinks! Pass it on!
Speaking of drinks...looks like these ladies had one too many. You know what they say...you can take the girl out of The County, but not The County out of the girl!
Their hotel was a walk on the beach away from the town of Cabo San Lucas. Here are Mom and Aunt Katie at the Marina. They look pretty happy for two women who just abandoned their kids for a week (I'm not bitter though!). Well...I'm sure they miss us.
They look pretty happy on their glass bottom boat ride to Lover's Beach and the famous "Arch" though. Perhaps they had some Coronas on the way over.

This is the side of the beach where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean. They call it Divorce Beach because the undertow and riptides are so strong, they can instantly rip you away from your Lover and out to sea. Daddy, Aunt Katie and Uncle Mark investigated but Mommy kept her distance.







No comments:
Post a Comment