Monday, April 30, 2007

My Vacation at Nana's!



Thank goodness for my Nana C. When my parents abandoned me, she came to Toronto to pick me up and take me for a week to London.


The first night I was there, we went to Jack Astor's for dinner with some of Nana's friends from work.


I was missing Mom and Dad so I thought I would drown my sorrows in a few Mike's Hard Lemonades.


Must have had one too many!!! (by the way...Mommy gave Nana strict instructions not to put too many blankets in my crib. I don't know about you, but I count 4 in this picture!).


I watched some cartoons in my favourite Dora chair. And Nana brought some of my toys from home with us too.

Nana also took me to a playdate with her friend Heather's twin boys, Logan and Reece. Actually...they were due on the same day that I was but they were born a whole month earlier than me (and I was 3 weeks early!).

Hey Logan, don't you try the old "yawn and stretch" move. My daddy has told me all about that!


I had lots of fun playing with the boys and I got to try a bunch of new toys like playing contruction worker and race cars. Thanks for sharing all of your toys with me Logan (Reece just tried to beat me up!).

We also went for lots of walks!


I love you Nana...thanks for taking such good care of me.

No comments: