On Easter Sunday, we went to Papa and Nana K's house for lunch and an Easter egg hunt.

What was that you say? We're having an Easter egg hunt!

Sweet! Just let me get my Easter basket.

Here it is!

Okay...I've followed all of Papa's clues, and I'm in the library...but where are those eggs??

Thank goodness that Darcy is good at clues or I won't have found any eggs!

Look at all the eggs I found (well...Kaya actually found them and brought them to me...it's quite the set up I have going!).

Sure Daddy...I'll share some of my Easter candy with you.

And I'll share with Papa too...he gives great hugs!
Thanks to Nana and Papa for the yummy lunch and the fun Easter egg hunt and all of the presents. Once I got home, I enjoyed cuddling with my lamb. And thanks also to Uncle Mark, Aunt Katie, Uncle Sean and Aunt Andrea for my Easter gifts.
Mommy and I went to the All About Pets show over the weekend to see Aunt Aly's new puppy.

Isn't he cute? He's only 6 weeks old so he can't come home with her for two more weeks.

I'm going to have so much fun playing with him!
Mommy went for brunch with Auntie Meigs so I hung out with Daddy.

I made sure to read him some Disney Princess stories.

It's okay Daddy...none of your friends read my blog so you can admit that you like Sleeping Beauty! I won't tell, I promise.

When Mommy isn't home, Daddy always dresses me in my England soccer outfit. Mommy thinks he is trying to make me into a tomboy (but don't worry..I still love shopping and my Disney Princess books!)

After my daily soccer drills, Daddy and I turned on some hip hop and danced. This is my impression of a rapper!
1 comment:
Thanks for coming to All ABout Pets to see our new puppy. We had a great time. We can't wait for you to play with him, hopefully he is as good a friend to you as Uma was!
Love you tons,
aunt aly
Post a Comment