Wednesday, April 04, 2007

My Visit to Nana's House!

We arrived at Nana's house just in time for lunch.
Mmmm...Grandma J's homemade mac n' cheese. Are you sure we can't stay for more than two days?

Nana always lets me ride around on her shoulders.

Giddy-up Nana!!

It was such a beautiful day on Friday that I got to play outside in the backyard. We played some soccer with the Dora ball Nana bought me. See Daddy...I did practice my drills!

Nana also bought me a windmill. I learned how to make it turn all by myself.

Oh Nana...that was a funny joke. Stop it, my sides are killing me!

With the nice weather, we had a bbq. This was my first time learning how to cook lamb chops on the barbie!

If you can believe it, Nana saved all of my mom and my Aunt Aly's Dr. Suess books from when they were kids. She has the entire collection...I was in book heaven!

I always cross my legs like a little lady when I read.

Nana also bought me these cute new p.j's as well as this giant duckie which I had to carry everywhere, of course!

Sure I'll open your pocket Uncle Gord to look for some money but I will NOT pull your finger!

And Nana also got me this purple Dora chair so I could drink my bedtime bottle in cozy comfort while I watch the Backyardigans.


Good-bye Nana C and Grandma J. Thanks for a wonderful weekend. But please, don't chase after the train! I'll be back to stay with you in a few weeks when Mommy and Daddy go on vacation.

No comments: