What do you do when you have two kids with birthdays only two days apart?
You rent out a sports complex at Crescent School and throw one giant birthday party!
When Paul asked Skylar what she wanted for her birthday, she said "a bouncey castle". So Paul found the most girlie one that he could - a princess castle with a slide.
I can't believe there was a time when it took a great deal of convincing to get Skylar to go on a bouncey castle.
Paul, in true event organizer fashion, had a ton of games lined up for the kids to play.
And we also had some stations set up where they could enjoy free time to do whatever they liked.
I'm not gonna lie...most of them enjoyed the bouncey castle!
And also freeze dance tag...or whatever this is called. I should have posted the one with Skylar's friend Meghan doing the robot :)
I found a giant cake that was made up entirely of cupcakes. That way the kids could just pull it apart and no plates or forks where required.
I also made chocolate daisy flowers to hand out to everyone in pinks and purples...
Oreo cookie pops with either a "1", "6" or "S" monogram...
And little chocolate teddy bears (lady bugs and butterflies are not pictured). Let's just say that Aly and I spent many a late night baking :-)

The very happy birthday girl getting ready to be seranaded by the crew.
Make a wish!
Birthday cupcake chaos!
Skylar has an AMAZING birthday! She was on cloud nine for a good week after the party. Thank you to everyone for making it so special for her and for spoiling her rotten with presents. On that note, I am proud to say that Skylar donated a few of her birthday gifts to Paul's toy drive, which was collecting toys for children with AIDS.
I've very proud of the little lady you have become, Skylar.
XOXOXO
And we also had some stations set up where they could enjoy free time to do whatever they liked.
I'm not gonna lie...most of them enjoyed the bouncey castle!
And also freeze dance tag...or whatever this is called. I should have posted the one with Skylar's friend Meghan doing the robot :)
I found a giant cake that was made up entirely of cupcakes. That way the kids could just pull it apart and no plates or forks where required.
I also made chocolate daisy flowers to hand out to everyone in pinks and purples...
And little chocolate teddy bears (lady bugs and butterflies are not pictured). Let's just say that Aly and I spent many a late night baking :-)
The very happy birthday girl getting ready to be seranaded by the crew.
Make a wish!
Birthday cupcake chaos!
Skylar has an AMAZING birthday! She was on cloud nine for a good week after the party. Thank you to everyone for making it so special for her and for spoiling her rotten with presents. On that note, I am proud to say that Skylar donated a few of her birthday gifts to Paul's toy drive, which was collecting toys for children with AIDS.
I've very proud of the little lady you have become, Skylar.
XOXOXO



No comments:
Post a Comment