 |
| Yes...I
am blogging about Christmas in March. Sad, I know. But things are
busy with two little monkeys, a full time job and a motionball event
every time I turn around.
Keeping
with tradition, our first official Xmas event is always a visit to the
magically Garard house. As you've seen from blogs past, their place puts
the Grizwald's to shame!
|
 |
| Nancy
always puts on such a yummy spread of goodies, Uncle Dave never
disappoints with his video montage creations of our summer visits and
motionball gala and it's nice to get some time to catch up with Mike and
Lisa. |
 |
| We had Etherington family Christmas early this year because Auntie Gail was visiting from BC.
Skylar was so excited to see her and to get to finally wear her Xmas outfit that I had purchased a couple of months ago.
|
 |
| Look how grown up she looks in this picture. It's killing me! |
 |
| We celebrated our family Xmas on Christmas eve with a great spread of food. The lighting was provided my Skylar's 'menorrah'. It was the class art project for the month and she was very proud of it. It only had 3 candles and left glitter EVERYWHERE but I kept it on the table for the entire holiday season. She also learned a French Hannukah song that she would sing each time we lit the candles. |
|
 |
| Protopapas/Jensen family Christmas was shared with presents and lunch at Aly and Tom's place and dinner at our place. |
 |
| And, as you can see, it also included a rousing game of Chess with Uncle Thomas. |
|
|
Yes...this is all I have in the way of Christmas pics. I find that I don't take as many shots because I am busy chasing Sloane around. You can check out her blog to see why!
I'm very happy to report that I have managed to convince Paul to go away for Xmas in 2012.
Here's to Christmas on a beach with drink in hand :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment