Thursday, February 23, 2012

Premiere Annee

 After enjoying a wonderful summer with Mommy and Sloane, the first day of school finally arrived.
Mommy made me eggs and bacon for breakfast to help me get fuelled up for the big day.

 I was very excited to use my new backpack and matching lunch bag that Mommy got me.  Do you think they are sparkley enough???

Daddy bought me a new outfit and new boots.

 Mommy even curled my hair for me :)

 We had no idea who our teacher was...we were simply told to find the 1C sign in the school yard.  I was very happy to see that Madame Paterson was holding it!!! 
She's the school drama and latin teacher AND she has a piano in her room.

I may be giving Mom the "thumbs up" but I was a little bit nervous.  Thankfully I was part of the French Connection program last year so I am used to staying for lunch and all day at school.

Bring on Premiere Annee* - I'm ready!

*the blog editor apologizes for the lack of proper accents on the french content.  she has no idea how to access the french part of her keyboard.  what can I say?  it's hard to find good help these days!

No comments: