Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Family Fun Day


Way back in June, we had a family fun day.  (Yes...Mommy has been bad with posts but we have a sick computer and it takes her hours to upload photos.) 

Daddy took the day off work and we headed to Canada's Wonderland.
Now I'm old enough to go on most of the rides that I like all by myself.
This includes the swings...about 10 times!
Mommy was sitting with Sloanie and noticed we had a stowaway on my backpack - this cute furry caterpiller!
I'm also very big on playing games to see if I can win myself some more stuff animals. 
I won Chilly the penquin.  In the words of Edith from one of my fav movies, Despicable Me, "He's SO FLUFFY!"
Mommy braved her fear of heights and went on the helicoptor monorail ride with me.  We could see Daddy and Sloanie from all the way up there.  Mommy said she liked it but I think I saw her gripping the door a little bit too hard!
Daddy and I went on the spinning teacups.  Aunt Aly refuses to ride anything like this with me...especially after the "Western Fair Strawberry Ride Incident of 2010".
It's a good thing she didn't go on this one.  Daddy sure knows how to spin those teacups!!!
I also won this cute pink whale from another game.
I really love stuffed animals!
After such a fun and exciting day, I caught a few zzz's in the car on the way home.  Actually...I was asleep before we left the parking lot.

No comments: