During March Break our kitchen was being renovated so Mommy, Sloanie and I went to spend some time with Nana and Jody in London.
Here are some of our many adventures...

I got a fairy princess Barbie on one of our many trips to Walmart.

I helped my sister with her very first taste of rice cereal. She really seemed to like it (but it looked pretty gross to me!).

I had a playdate with Logan and Reese while Mommy got a much needed hair cut. They are twins and have some really cool pygmy frogs. I keep asking Mommy for some and she keeps giving me the same response...NO!

Aunt Karyn came over for a dance party on St. Patrick's Day and brought this green wig for me to play with. I loved how it brought out the green in my eyes. I also went with Nana and Aunt Karyn to a baby shower for my Aunt Laura but there are no pictures because Mommy stayed home with Sloanie Bear. It was a giant Italian shower at the Mandarin restaurant for 70 people! As you can imagine, I did a lot of eating!!

Uncle Gord came over for some cuddles. As usual, we induldged in some SpongeBob Square Pants imitations. Uncle Gord does a mean SpongeBob..."Patrick!". Makes me laugh every time!

Jody was on March Break from her school as well so we braved the crowds and headed to the Children's Museum. Here we are riding a snowmobile in the arctic pavilion.

Nana and Jody should get a snowmobile to get around London with all of the snow they have had this winter!

They had a very cool Robert Munsch exhibit that I really enjoyed.

They even had a portion of the exhibit en francais.

One of my fav parts of the museum was the one that was called "on my street" and it featured play centres that one might find in your neighbourhood. They had a mini post office, school, auto shop, house and my all time favourite - Mc Donald's. They even had a take out window where we could take orders!!

I tested my balance abilities in the fitness centre.

I got my face painted and was very particular about the person that did it. I was very insistent that it was a girl!

I was a colourful butterfly!

In the doctor's office, you had to put together the bones in a human body. And please...no comments about how the 'butt' of my tights is baggy and not very tight at all. Mommy gives up when it comes to buying me pants that fit!

They also had a space centre at the museum. It was a bit crazy with kids running everywhere but I did enjoy driving the lunar machine.

Polar bears may not belong in space but I did get a hug from one. He's the mascot for the museum. After 5 days with Nana and Jody, Daddy picked us up and took us for a treat to a giant suite at the Sheraton centre. It had two bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a living room and a dining room. I spent the first 15 minutes running from room to room to room. Daddy and I went for a swim and ran into Daddy's friend, Jimmy. He runs the pool and athletics centre at the hotel. When we got back to the room, there was a knock at the door and a special delivery - just for me!

Jimmy sent me some double chocolate cookies and apple juice and chocolate milk on ice!!!

And just when I thought it couldn't get any better, when I ordered mini burgers for dinner they came topped with...BACON! I think I'm the only person in the world who loves bacon as much as my Papa.

I had my very own room in the suite and I took this photo of my cookies and milk on my desk all by myself. Mommy thinks it's very artistic. And even though we had all that space, the entire family ended up sleeping in my room! After staying at the hotel, we finished our gypsy wanderings with a stay at Nana and Papa's house. Hopefully Papa will figure out how to upload all the pics we took of our adventures at their place and I'll have an update for you soon. It was a very busy, very fun March Break!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment