Daddy was heading to Vancouver for the weekend so Mommy, Sloanie and I took a visit to Nana and Jody's in London.

Nana tends to exaggerate so when she told us that London got a ton of snow, Mommy was a bit skeptical at her tales of exactly how much ended up on the ground.

As you can see, this was one time when Nana was telling the absolute truth!!!
The snow was too deep for us to get to the hill in the park but Nana still took me for a ride around the neighbourhood in my new green sled she bought me.
We packed a lot of activities into our weekend. Here are just a few we managed to catch on film.
Aunt Karyn came to visit and brought me the most amazing Valentine's gift. His name is Max and he's a Chatimal. It's a little stuffed animal that repeats back everything you tell it in a chipmunk like voice.
It's super cute and funny and I can't wait to take it to Show and Share!
Nana set me up with my own personal "theatre" in her sunroom where I watched Chihuahua 2 in surround sound complete with a sleeping back, my new Valentine's Day housecoat and snacks!
Jody's dad, Bob, came over for dinner (Jody's signature ribs...YUMMERS) and I showed him my Texas Hold 'Em skills on the iPad.
Come on, Bob, trust me. I play with Daddy and the boyz every weekend.
Yeah...read 'em and weep Jody - trip Aces!!!My twin cousins came over for a play date.
This is Brooke taking a goldfish break.
Nathan also enjoyed his snacks...so much so that he finished his before all of us!
I wasn't far behind him though...I love goldfish.
To my delight, Brooke also liked playing with Barbies.
Thanks Nana and Jody for a great time - as always!Love you both tons and can't wait to see you soon. XO
No comments:
Post a Comment