After apple picking and lunch at IKEA, we headed over to see Daddy at motionball's annual Football Frenzy event held at Crescent School.
It was at this event last year that I had the opportunity to meet the Toronto Rock cheerleaders and led to me being a cheerleader for Halloween.

This year, I even brought my very own pom-poms so I could cheer along side with them.

Mommy was surprised that they all remembered me by name. They were very sweet and let me cheer alongside them for a bit.

My cousin Sarah stopped by with Aunt Andrea to check out the event.

We had a great time running around and playing tug of war (with the yellow rope seen behind us).


We had such a good time together that Mommy and Aunt Andrea are starting to get worried about our teenaged years together. We loved dancing and singing with the music the DJ was spinning and they had visions of us dancing on the speakers at clubs when we are older.
I wonder how they even know about dancing on the speakers?! Hmmm...very interesting!
No comments:
Post a Comment