On Sunday, June 27th, we headed out to do some strawberring picking with Uncle Tom and Aunt Aly.
As with tradition, we went to Applewood Farm (where we also go apple picking in the Fall).
Before catching the tractor to the berry fields, I had a little visit with some farm animals. Mommy was sure to stay away as she hates goats...she mutters something about them having "creepy eyes".
On the tractor, on the way to the berry fields.
Once we got there, it was straight to work picking. The fields were FULL of strawberries so it was easy to find some!
I even found this 'mini' berry, which was perfect since my nickname is Minnie.
Check out how perfect the strawberries were. Trust me when I say they tasted as good as they looked!
Which is why I actually spent most of my time eating them rather than picking them!
We all ate our fair share...
...until Uncle Tom got the bright idea to start throwing them. Of course, I had to get in on the action.
This led to Aunt Aly chasing me around the fields.
Busted...I got caught. How about a truce?
Thanks Uncle Tom for taking us to Applewoods and for taking all of the pictures so Mommy could do some strawberry picking as well.
Check out our giant haul of berries!!
No comments:
Post a Comment