Friday, October 02, 2009

Summer Adventures in London

Yes, we know...my mother is again a horrible person for taking forever to upload my life to this blog. But with Facebook, Twitter and text messages it is getting extremely difficult to update everything.
In August, my dad went to Calgary so my mom and I headed to London to spend some time with Nana and Jody.
The weather was great so I spent a LOT of time in the pool with Nana.

And practising my "diva" pose on the deck!

Uncle Gord stopped by on his Harley to visit. I only enjoyed seeing it when the motor was turned off!!

Uncle Gord does the perfect Sponge Bob impression. Here I am trying it..."Patrick!"

We also went to the beach at Port Stanley. Jody and I spent most of the day building sandcastles.

Check out my Pochahontas braids, complete with feather!

A trip to Port Stanley isn't complete with out a visit to Mackies for some fries with Mackies signature sauce and an Orangeade!

On our way back to the car, I stopped to feed some seagulls.

Nana caught a little snake that I found in the garden.
My mom was amazed (and slightly horrified) that I had no fear of him.

I held him all by myself and even gave him a name...Stevie.
But Nana runs a strict 'Catch and Release' Program on all the creepy crawlies I find in her backyard, so we had to let Stevie go.

No comments: