With Daddy gone for the weekend at another motionball event, we hitched a ride to Sandbanks with Uncle Mark, Aunt Katie and the Beej.

We'd never been there before and I was thrilled that the water was only ankle high for miles. So I spend the majority of my time running and playing in the water.

And, as usual, B.J. wasn't far behind me!

Both Lola, and the famous red sand sifter, made an appearance.

"Lola...are you eating sand again??"

I was very excited to find a lady bug (otherwise known as Yadie bug) "swimming" in the water.

I was very pleased with myself for rescuing him.
**Note from the editor...I'm afraid that lady bugs were harmed in the production of this blog. Who knew that they can't swim??

Leah made a game she splashed us with water when we crawled "under the bridge".
Mom's only request...a little less singing from the Beej on the drive home and more sleeping!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment