For shame...it's August and I am posting Mother's Day brunch pics! The horror!!!
But someone, who shall remain nameless, reminded me recently that I had been neglecting my posting responsibilities.
On Mother's Day, LTM hosted their annual brunch. We were treated to croissants, fruit and coffee and the kids gave us little pansies that they had personally planted in a decorated pot they had made. So cute!


The kids also told the teachers what they liked to do best with their moms and each answer was written a board they decorated (seen behind Skylar).
Most answers consisted of I like my mom because..."she reads stories to me." or "she gives me flowers."
I was excited to see what Skylar had said about me since I think I'm a pretty fun mom who is usually filling her spare time with all sorts of cool things to do.
I didn't see that one coming, especially since I can't cook.


No comments:
Post a Comment