I got this super cute shirt from my Aunt Katie for Easter.

I love it because it has my name embroidered on the back (big surprise there!) AND has rhinestones on it - which I call diamonds.
Mommy loves it cause 23 is her fav number (Aunt Katie is so smart!).

Easter Sunday was sunny so Mommy and I decided to head to Tim Horton's for a breakfast bagel.

"What is that, you say? You want me to do an impromptu photo shoot?"
Get a close up of my green eyes.

Cheese!

Oh yeah...I'm really workin' the camera now!

I am such a ham.

Don't forget to get a picture of my sesame street bagel (otherwise known as sesame seed).
We have got to stop watching America's Next Top Model!
Thanks for the new shirt, Aunt Katie. As you can see, I love it. XO
No comments:
Post a Comment