Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter weekend

We had so many things to do on Easter weekend - here are only a few of the many adventures!

Mommy and I decided to try making our own coloured Easter eggs.

Here I am making sure the colour consistancy is 'just right'. 

Look at the concentration as I dip the egg in the dye.

While they were drying, I created some home-made Easter cards.

On Sunday, we headed to Nana and Papa's house.  That meant that I was finally allowed to wear the Easter dress and shoes that Mommy bought for me months ago.

This is my ballet pose.

And here is my outfit sans bunny ears.  I was so excited to finally wear it!

The Easter bunny left a ton of eggs hidden outside at Nana and Papa's so we all headed out to find the goods.

Got some!  
Unfortunately, Mother Nature missed the memo about 'spring' and how snow doesn't make for the perfect egg hunting experience!
Thank goodness the Easter Bunny had enough sense to leave some chocolates in Nana and Papa's office in the coach house.  It has a fireplace - the perfect spot to enjoy some of the fruits of my labour :-)

The Easter Bunny also left me a super cool Justice League kite with Batman on it.  That Bunny sure does know his stuff.  I took a shot at flying it...but you don't get much height when you're only 2.5 feet tall!

Daddy, on the other hand, got some great height on my kite.  Which was fun at first...until he started to hog it!!

Ask me if I was impressed!!

We all came inside afterwards to enjoy a wonderful Easter brunch.
Thanks to Nana, Papa, Aunt Katie, Aunt Andrea, Uncle Mark, Uncle Sean and all my cousins for all of the sweet presents and candies!!

No comments: