Being 2.5yrs old is exhausting so I decided to take some time off from Jr. Preschool to visit my Nana in London.
Nana was in Toronto so she took the train to London with Mommy and I.
Thank goodness for the portable DVD player. I look very serious here...the Hyenas must have been in the Pridelands."Don't turn your back on me, Scar!"
The next day, we went to St. Thomas to visit my Great Uncle Dino and his new born son, Lucas. He was very cute and tiny!
And again, for those you still trying to figure out how my 32 year old mother has a first cousin who is only a week old - stop it now! You'll never get it...my nana still doesn't!!
And a visit to London is not complete without a stop at McDonalds for some Chicken McNuggets!
While I had some time in the pool with Nana at her house, I also got to visit another pool - this one had a slide. 
Sam and Tracy had us over to their place for a bbq. Even though the pool was a bit chilly, Nana and I had a dip.
They also have a hammock in the backyard which I had a great time on!
After a feast of homemade burgers and salads, Sam appeared with a giant tray of chocolate cupcakes with sprinkles! YUMMY!
"What do you mean I can only have ONE???"

The next day we went to Storybook Gardens (which I was thrilled with considering we had to go through a castle to get in).
Jody and I ventured down the mouth of a whale. I then screamed and jumped about 10 feet when the whale spouted water. I was then NOT a fan of the whale after that!!
We went to Old MacDonalds Farm and saw some horses, a cow, some sheep and lots of bunnies.

I then found some froggies. As you will soon see...I found quite a lot of froggies.

I made Nana play Leap Frog as well.

And Jody got in on the action too!

This way to Pirate's Cove!!

Pirate's Cove is a giant play area for kids. Jody and I found this giant wooden Pirate Ship and went to look for Captain Hook and Peter Pan.

The only way down is this slide. Weee! And thank goodness we didn't have to walk the plank~

Jody and I tackled the maze and thankfully found our way out.

And then I sat on the wall with Humpty Dumpty. But I didn't fall~

Surprise! I found more froggies to love!

The entire time we were at the park, I kept asking to go on the Ferris Wheel. At the every end of our visit, Mommy asked me if I was sure I wanted to go on it. I said "YES!". I mean...how scary could it be??
After we got our tickets, we were happy to see that I just made the 36" height required to ride with an adult. And Nana just made the 48" cut off to go with me!! Mommy, the big chicken that she is, elected to take a pass on the ride altogether. Someone has to take the pictures for the blog...right?!
As the attendant buckled us up, I started to think that perhaps this wasn't the greatest idea.
"Wow...this looks a lot higher than I thought it did!"
I didn't cry at all and actually LOVED the Ferris Wheel. I'm just a little daredevil :-)
Thanks Nana and Jody for an amazing time at Storybook Gardens and a wonderful visit at your house. I can't wait to come over for another visit.
I love you!
1 comment:
the classic humpty dumpty wall pic!! Looks like you had a great time in London.
xoxo
aunt aly
Post a Comment