Mommy and Daddy went to Rocco and Lora's wedding. It was a lovely evening but the highlight for Mommy was finally getting to meet Lola Montgomery~

Isn't she the cutest?
She was born on 08-08-08...Daddy's birthday!
Mommy spent lots of time giving her snuggles and telling her all sorts of girlie rules (like no white shoes after Labour Day).
Daddy enjoyed holding her too but it's a good thing I wasn't there to witness this. You know how much I like to share my Daddy - NOT! Mommy limited the amount of time that Daddy spent with Lola, however. He loves babies and Mommy didn't want him to get the 'itch'.
I hope you liked the princess tutu and fairy wings I picked out for you from Love Child. I am looking forward to get together in our princess ensembles for a tea party when you get older.
I can't wait to meet you!
No comments:
Post a Comment