On Saturday we went to the Ontario Science Centre for my very first visit.

My best friend Sidney came with her Mommy and Daddy too. To my mom's amazement, I insisted on wearing my jean skirt.
Right outside of the kids part, Daddy found this really neat contraption where you got to put balls in and watch them spin around a giant track and make different noises.
Sidney had a great time rocking out in the music room with her guitar.
Check out the booty shaking!
I really enjoyed the building centre.
Sidney looks less than impressed! (She was actually 'washing the dishes' from the 'breakfast' she made my mommy!)
They even had a huge life like grocery store complete with a fish department! Why I seem to be buy a piece of cod fish in this picture, I'm not sure since I would never eat a piece of fish...it's yucky (right Aunt Katie!)!
We ventured into the adult sections of the science centre as well. Hmm...what is this?
Does that sign say "no climbing"?
You can't see him but Nemo and Dory were actually in this tank. Perhaps our screams of "NEMO, NEMO!" at the top of our lungs frightened him just a wee bit.


No comments:
Post a Comment