Saturday, April 05, 2008

My Easter Dress

With Easter comes the battle of the century...getting me into my Easter dress! While I did put up an initial protest, I actually quite liked it once Mommy got it on me.

I even indulged Mommy for an Easter dress photo shoot. Here is my forlorn look.

Of course my trusty companion Mr. Bee had to be in some of the shots.

Here I am laughing at one of his jokes. That bee is just way too funny!

Here I look like Little Bo Beep after she lost some sheep!

And this is the look I am usually sporting...my mischevious face!

Oh yeah...I am so cute. Now let's get to our Easter lunch with Nana and Papa so I can find me some Easter eggs.

Last year, Uncle Darcy had to help me find most of my eggs. But this year I was very into the Easter egg hunt and managed to find myself quite a few.

Check out my super cute lamb easter basket that I got from Nana and Papa. It says Happy Easter and wags its tail!

Daddy helped me open the eggs to find the treasures inside.Mmmm...smarties. I love "choc-it"!

And this very cute bunny was waiting for me at my place setting. I'm such a lucky little girl.

Daddy looked very handsome all dressed up for Easter.

And Mommy looked nice too (even though this picture makes her feel like the 'nanny' rather than my birth mother since we look nothing alike!)

What do you mean I'm not supposed to be under the table? There could be more Easter eggs down here!

Kaya and I had a great time playing under the table together!

Thanks to Nana and Papa for the wonderful treats and for spoiling us with a yummy Easter brunch. And to Aunt Katie and Uncle Mark - thank you for getting Mr. Bee another girlfriend. He and the replacement Ariel have really hit it off (he seems to be putting the unfortunate demise of Ariel #1 behind him)! And Aunt Andrea and Uncle Sean, thank you so much for my Dora and my Playdoh - I love it!
What a wonderful Easter!

No comments: