Sunday, December 09, 2007

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree!

Last week, I came home from school to find a Christmas Tree in our living room. I was so excited and got right to work getting the decorations on.

Just a little bit of this beaded stuff right here will look good.

Oh boy...I hope that ball wasn't glass or I'm moving off of Santa's Nice List for sure!


Good thing Daddy is tall...he can put up all of the high decorations, and the star.

Ta-Da! Okay...so it's no masterpiece but we like it :-)
Thanks Daddy for the great surprise. And yes, Aunt Katie, after seeing this pic Daddy went out and bought some more lights!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Skylar - your tree is absolutely beautiful!!! In fact, you did such a wonderful job decorating that Aunt Katie will let you help her decorate Nana's big tree next year!

However, when you are decorating with your daddy next year please let him know that lights are suppose to go all the way around the tree, not in just one or two spots :)