Sunday, December 09, 2007

My first Winter Pageant

On Friday, my school had their annual Winter Pageant at Greenwood College. Mommy, Daddy, Aunt Aly and Uncie Mas came to see it.

Both my class, and the other toddler class performed 2 songs. The first one was a French song.

I'm in the back row nervously chewing my fingers. It was my first time on stage and I wasn't too sure about it. Plus...we were singing "en francais" and that is intimidating enough!

But after we were done with the French song, I loosened up (and much to Mommy's horror decided to check out the banner above me).
Our second number was to my favourite song EVER...Brown Girl in the Ring by Boney M. We sing and dance to it everyday. I danced right out front to the beat. Sorry, but Daddy was only able to catch it on the camcorder and not the camera.

No autographs, please!

No comments: