Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Adam!

Last weekend, my friend Adam (from my mom's Mommies Group) celebrated his 2nd birthday at Kidnasium.
Adam's mom, Faaiza made this cake!!! Can you believe it??

I was a bit shy when I first arrived but, as you can see, after a few minutes I was my dare devil self! I wanted to go down the big slide head first on my tummy but I wasn't allowed.

Oh yeah...that's some fun. Let's do it again!

I'm not really a fan, though, of the parachute. This is my "please help me Momma" face.

While I don't like to go under it, I do enjoy stomping and jumping on it. Take that parachute!!

"Hey Buddy! I don't care if you are all dressed up, you still can't have my number!"
*****
We had a great time at Adam's party. It was so nice to see all of the other kids from our Mommies Group. Thanks Faaiza and Adam for a wonderful day!

No comments: